I consult with future small business owners to help them bring their dream from idea to opening day.
I can help you:
- Identify your strengths and talents and how they might be a platform for a successful business venture.
- Budget effectively to get you from your current state of employment to your new position as business owner.
- Break your idea into understandable projects and break the projects into individual tasks.
- Create a timeline to get you from point A to point B, connecting all of the dots in between.
- Plan for opening day with a social media and marketing strategy.
I specialize in working with individuals who are looking to build a satisfying and sustaining career that fulfills not only their professional needs, but also their personal ones. I can help you get clear on your priorities as an entrepreneur, individual, spouse, parent, and whatever other role you might inhabit. My goal isn't for your new career to take over your life, but for it to become an integral part of your life that supports you in everything you do.
What form does this take?
We typically start with an initial consultation to see if we are a good fit for each other. After that, we'll schedule another face-to-face visit to set some clear goals and establish a broad timeline for your business. Depending on your goals and starting point, I then organize that information into a digestible form and break your timeline down into different project areas with specific goals. I support you in meeting those goals throughout the process. We will troubleshoot together and revisit our timeline as needed.
Email me at email@example.com to schedule a free initial consultation. My rate for smaller projects (under 10 hours) is $60/hour. For larger projects, rates vary.